Monday, November 2, 2009

Artist's block

i am not sure what the proper term is, but i think that i will just call it artist's block, because everyone will understand what i mean. you see as of late i have had no time to develop my ideas involving art. too many AP classes can do this to a person, or at least to me, thus i am at a crossroad, i can either stay up till 2 in the morning and actually think about art, or i can go to bed and kick butt on my AP Stat test tomorrow. hmmmm decisions decisions. and no matter what i decide it will be detrimental to my overall attitude and person. thus it sucks :( all i know is that i have a basic concept of what i want to do, which somehow involves the female figure, but i have no idea how i am supposed to combine that with something that makes me really fired up, excluding politics and religion and the environment and general ignorance of world events. i need to set aside some time to really think and develop my concentration, whatever it may be. but as it is i am currently suffering from artist's block and have nooooo idea what to do :( not good.

1 comment: